piscataway board of ed and new durham frequencys

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas1562005

i need help can you please give me the scanner frequency numbers for the piscataway board bus company and the new durham bus company please give me those scanner frequencys

thomas1562005

can you please give me new durhams bus frequency also please please give me the piscataway board of ed bus frequency

LEH

Premium Subscriber
thomas1562005,

I've taken the time to report you triple posting to the moderators. You need to give people a chance to respond. You also need to try helping yourself and following the advice of the people you're asking advice from.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of scanner do you have?

thomas1562005

scanner frequencey's

i have a radio shack scanner i have been following other people advice but i am not coming up with anything and i know that the piscataway board of education must have a scanner frequency and i also know that new durham bus company located in freehold nj

Highpockets

thomas1562005 said:
i have a radio shack scanner i have been following other people advice but i am not coming up with anything and i know that the piscataway board of education must have a scanner frequency and i also know that new durham bus company located in freehold nj

Try one of these: If not maybe they are on the trunked system..

464.8750 464.4750 464.5750

LEH

Premium Subscriber
thomas1562005 said:

This is an improvement. Had you stated earlier you'd looked in the data base and couldn't find anything I would have let it slide.

Interact with others on the forum. We as a group are really here to help each other out as best we can.

So welcome to RR and good luck.

Some things to think about in looking. Are the schools county or local, from my travels in NJ, I don't really know, but I know both your towns are in Middlesex county. Could the buses be on the county system?

Are the buses school board owned and operated or are they truly a 'bus company' that has been contracted to bus students? If they are privately owned, finding the company name and checking the FCC database is probably going to get you the best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.