Pittsburgh pd fd ems feed own

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox01

Pittsburgh pd fd ems feed owner .
shooting mci i thought this was to listen to stuff like this .
then you turn off the feed you are gutless i hope you do not come back on rr agin
realy sick of feed owners who did this.

talviar

Course it didn't help matters that WPXI posted the link to the RadioReference scanner link on Facebook and had perhaps every person in Western PA clicking on it to listen. . . .

And in defense of the feed provider-Pittsburgh occasionally uses just about any channel used for normal use as a "dedicated tac channel" That is why communications systems are flexible. to allow the users to use them how they need to in the heat of the battle. . . . .

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
The OP of this topic has been warned that such tirades are not what is expected here.

jlinko

Premium Subscriber
I think that RR was indeed unjustified in taking the feed down. The channel used for SWAT ops is an operations / special events channel. The feed provider has no control over what Pgh uses it for, and they must know it's a clear repeated channel that is monitored by many.

There is a forum specifically for live audio administration issues if anyone else wants to join me in communicating their concerns. In the meantime, if the first post in this thread is considered a "tirade", I'd hate to see what constitutes a flame war. Frowny emoticons? Heaven forbid..

Status
Not open for further replies.