Pl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Man

im not sure this is where every one would want this posted but coudlent seem to find a better place then my home state. What in the world is PL? and what do i do with this code on my scannner?

C-Man

Well thanks but now what do i do with the code? ive got a radio shack pro 2055 as well as the pro 135 and the pro 98 and ive got a bct1500 any help would be grate thanks.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The main use for PL is to insure that you are hearing only that agency; other agencies on the same frequency will be muted out.

I think there's a typo on that list (BCT1500 for the 15, perhaps?). Anyway both the BCT15 and PRO-2055 can work with PLs. The software is very different for both; but in general, you would program that along with the frequency, alpha tag and so forth.

73 Mike

SCPD

QRT
Well thanks but now what do i do with the code? ive got a radio shack pro 2055 as well as the pro 135 and the pro 98 and ive got a bct1500 any help would be grate thanks.

Try reading the instruction manual for your scanner(s)

C-Man

Who really reads those looooonnnngggg manuals any way... ill skim through it :) thanks for the help i know i ask simple questions but i wouldn't ask them if i was able to find the answers my self.

ecps92

Who reads them ?
Someone who want to get the MOST out of the TOOL they just bought. Now please RTFM

Who really reads those looooonnnngggg manuals any way... ill skim through it :) thanks for the help i know i ask simple questions but i wouldn't ask them if i was able to find the answers my self.

C-Man

wow it was a joke man chill out. and we all were known for buying something new at some point and riping open the box and instantly turning it on and starting to use it before reading the manual.

ecps92

Hmmm...its called a Table of Contents for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.