Plainfield Fire New

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
For those who have complained about Plainfields signal most of you who were marginal should see an improvement.

Boss

Plainfield FD 460.575

They added a repeater at 520 E. Front St.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
Man thanks for posting. I had posted eairlier about Plainfield and added their DPL. But I still hear nothing. Then your post today made me look at the freq again. Guess what. While learning how to use FreeScan to program my scanner, I must of left Plainfield off the list. Yup I wasn't hearing anything because it wasn't there:D
Thanks for the post, I just added it back on and hopefully I'll hear them now.:D

Man thanks for posting. I had posted eairlier about Plainfield and added their DPL. But I still hear nothing. Then your post today made me look at the freq again. Guess what. While learning how to use FreeScan to program my scanner, I must of left Plainfield off the list. Yup I wasn't hearing anything because it wasn't there:D
Thanks for the post, I just added it back on and hopefully I'll hear them now.:D

Lol *Facepalm* Good job. They're only like four miles apart, so you'll definitely be able to hear them now xP

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
Yup it's working now. Still only 2 bars, but I can hear them better tonight. Heard 1-engine, 1-ladder and rescue go into N.Plainfield for a 3 alarm fire at campers world. Sounded much clearer tonight.

Yup it's working now. Still only 2 bars, but I can hear them better tonight. Heard 1-engine, 1-ladder and rescue go into N.Plainfield for a 3 alarm fire at campers world. Sounded much clearer tonight.

Yeah, that fire was crazy. You have N.Plainfield's frequency, right? They were operating well into the night. Gas fire.

Also, I'm actually getting Clark in pretty clearly now. I moved my scanner to the second floor of my place, and just heard dispatch tone them out. I was like, "I've never heard that tone go out by Plainfield before."

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.