Plains and Yoakum County

Status
Not open for further replies.

otiska

Premium Subscriber
I used to hear activity in Yoakum County on 155.79, which is the listed frequency in the RR database. I never hear anything there now. Can anyone update me on what they do there now?

Thanks.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Have you tried setting your scanner to try that frequency as digital, instead of the analog usage in the database? A number of the rural counties in Texas have switched to using a P25 (digital) conventional channel instead of remaining analog. Which scanner are you using?

Also, I see this license listing for Yoakum that is not currently shown in the database.

The "notes" on the license state that is is for law enforcement usage. Try programming the listed repeater frequency, 151.075, as both digital and analog. Depending on which scanner, if it is digital capable, you may be able to set it as simply "search" without specifying analog or digital.

If you find any corrected usage, please submit an update to the database.

I'm in Dallas, but maybe someone else in the Panhandle area has found something & will answer you as well.

otiska

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Steve. I'll be in that area tomorrow, and I'll set one scanner digital and the other analog on that frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.