Plaza Taxi frequency in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffRomard

Hey Gang

I need a frequency for Plaza Taxi in Sydney. If anyone has it or has a link to where I could find it it would be much appreciated. I tried to search to no avail

Thanks in advance

_DeS_

According to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada database that company is not a valid licence holder nor have they been for some time. That's might be why you are unable to locate any record. Hasn't that company folded years ago ?

JeffRomard

According to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada database that company is not a valid licence holder nor have they been for some time. That's might be why you are unable to locate any record. Hasn't that company folded years ago ?

Thanks @_DeS_ Yes they merged with another company several years ago. I just thought there might be an archive somewhere. I'm doing some consulting with a company that has some of their radios and we were hoping to get the same frequency as some of the radios can't be programmed they are quite old

_DeS_

Thanks @_DeS_ Yes they merged with another company several years ago. I just thought there might be an archive somewhere. I'm doing some consulting with a company that has some of their radios and we were hoping to get the same frequency as some of the radios can't be programmed they are quite old

Apply for the license and complete the registration process for the frequency you want would be the legitimate and practically guaranteed way to go about get the frequency and legal way to use it. But I’m sure you know that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.