Pleasant View Dispatches

Status
Not open for further replies.

RISC777

So, from what I've been hearing the past few days or evenings is TAC 5, ID 06-025 on West Metro's system being used for Pleasant View dispatches.

1. Do I have ID 06-025 properly listed as TAC 5 ?

2. Is Pleasant View being dispatched via that ID ?

Thanks.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
RISC777 said:
So, from what I've been hearing the past few days or evenings is TAC 5, ID 06-025 on West Metro's system being used for Pleasant View dispatches.

1. Do I have ID 06-025 properly listed as TAC 5 ?

Yes

2. Is Pleasant View being dispatched via that ID ?

Yes and 1505 for FG.

Jim<

Last edited:

MikeyB

I don't get to listen to them too much, but do they still both run calls at Colorado Mills? I believe that was why they were patching on Tac 5. Pleasant View on VHF? I guess I should put that frequency in. What a deal - 3 ways to listen to them!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MikeyB said:
I don't get to listen to them too much, but do they still both run calls at Colorado Mills? I believe that was why they were patching on Tac 5. Pleasant View on VHF? I guess I should put that frequency in. What a deal - 3 ways to listen to them!

That's correct calls at Colo Mills Mall are dual response with West Metro.

Jim<

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
I heard Pleasant View dispatched on a call on 45.080 last night so they are still using the Low Band system.

I believe the Lakewood WM TG in question is a patch of the Jeffco Fire S.E. DTRS TG.

Phil.

RISC777

Phil,

1505 on the TRS is JeffCo's Pleasant View tagged TGID. Looks like that makes sense, to me, that it is or could be a patch (either sometimes or all the time). At the same time on W Metro's EDACS their TGID 06-025 is tagged as TAC5. Guess I'll be sitting a couple side by side and see if they both hit at the same time or not.

At the same time I need to go through non-TRS stuff that I've got programmed. ~grin~

Going a little off my original thread start, is W Metro still patching to Arvada's FD dispatch on their EDACS TGID 05-057? Had that penciled in on a list and thought I'd ask while it was fresh in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.