Please help me register my BCD 369T scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenprice

I have a Uniden BCD369T AND I AM TRYING TO REGISTER MY SCANNER. THE SITE IS ASKING FOR INFORMATION THAT, TRY AS I MIGHT, I CANNOT ACCESS NOR LOCATE! PLEASE HELP ME DO THE FOLLOWING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE;

1. Where can I get my-*Serial Number
2. Where is my-*ESN
3. Where do I get my-*ESN Checksum

I tried to do the following instructions, but all I found was
-On your Uniden Scanner,
Select MENU > Settings > See Scanner Info > Firmware Verson

BCD396T - As shipped from the factory, your BCD396T does not have an ESN. If the ESN is not displayed when you select the commands above, you need to use the ESN Update Tool to apply the ESN and ESN checksum to your scanner before applying any major update (i.e. 2.nn.nn). ESN's for the BCD396T always start with 32826.

Retrieve BCD396T V1 ESN Update Tool

BCD396T V1 ESN Update Tool Instructions

BCD996T - Your BCD996T ships from the factory with an ESN. If your scanner does not display both an ESN and an ESN Checksum, you need to update it to version 1.04.12 using BC_VUP (the Version Upgrade tool) before applying any major update (i.e. 2.nn.nn) ESN's for the BCD996T always start with 33526.

Retrieve BCD996T V1 Update

Retrieve BC_VUP_v2.0.0.3

BCD996T V1 firmware Instructions
I have tried to download the tools, it downloads to my mac, but the it disappears! All I get is; I go to settings, then follow the directions but the numbers I am supplied with don't work. PlLEASE HELP!!

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.