Please help Pro 197 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoleman

I have a pro 197 and know everything goes into scan list one How do i put something in scan list 5 please. At which point to it hit the scan list button 5 or what do I do to get Scan list 5 working

Thanks in Advance John

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
If you are using Win97 or another similar program you can choose the bank to assign channels to.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Which program are you using? If win500 go into the TSYS Objects tab, highlight the freq then click the scan list you want on the right side.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Thanks but they say scan lists not banks Correct ? When or how do I get my info in two bank 5 please

That's correct.. there are no scan "banks" in the PRO-197, there are scan "lists".

Also, Win97 wouldn't work with your scanner.... it would be Win500 or one of the other programming packages.

But to start with, are you programming by hand, or are you using one of the software programming packages?

johncoleman

I am using Butel radio shack pro 197 software programming package . One other poster says go to the TSYS Objects tab. I am stupid where is that . I can get all into scan list one but how do i get something to scan list 5 when do I hit the 5 please

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The TSYS Objects is in the win500 program available for free trial at starrsoft.com/software/win500 it's an excellent programming tool.

RDGDigital

In Butel's ARC500 you can change what scanlist an object is assigned to by opening the 'Object Browser' and selecting the 'Talkgroup' bullet (or the 'Conventional' bullet). Select the objects to be assigned and right-click on them and select 'Edit'. A pop-up will then show where you can select what scanlist to assign the selected objects.

AC7SSBS.jpg

Last edited:

shadcall

RDGDigital has given you the right information. ARC 500 is a very easy program to work with. I would stay with it if I was you and not switch.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
IF you're programming by hand, simply hit the 5 button to open list 5, then prog, and conv or tlkgrp and check the asterick next to list 5 "*5"

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.