Please help with NC streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsassy

I am new to this site and have been trying to find a link that allows me to listen to the Lincoln Cty North Carolina Sheriff's Dept. My brother was shot and killed Friday night and I am distraught. I know this sounds crazy...the news isn't saying much other than the Sheriff's Dept knows more than they're telling and think they have 2 suspects in mind...I can't sleep, and can't think about anything other than the murder of my brother...since I am going to sit here in misery, I want to be able to listen online and pray that I hear something about an arrest being made or made of the person that took my brothers life. If anyone knows of any link or links to this or something close like the lincolnton police or maiden police i will be forever grateful.

richtidd

Database Admin
I am new to this site and have been trying to find a link that allows me to listen to the Lincoln Cty North Carolina Sheriff's Dept. My brother was shot and killed Friday night and I am distraught. I know this sounds crazy...the news isn't saying much other than the Sheriff's Dept knows more than they're telling and think they have 2 suspects in mind...I can't sleep, and can't think about anything other than the murder of my brother...since I am going to sit here in misery, I want to be able to listen online and pray that I hear something about an arrest being made or made of the person that took my brothers life. If anyone knows of any link or links to this or something close like the lincolnton police or maiden police i will be forever grateful.

Sorry but we do not seem to have that feed.
No one has apparently volunteered to feed the Lincoln County North Carolina Sheriff's Dept.

I do not know of a source for this feed.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
First, I am very sorry about your lost and hope you and your family can find closure.

As Rich stated we currently do not have anyone that has volunteered to broadcast that agency. If i come across a source somewhere else i will be sure to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.