Please Identify a Glendale Police Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I have found a frequency of 458.8875 in RR which is a Glendale Police Surveillance frequency. I cannot find it in Sentinel. Is it a trunked site or Conventional. If trunked what is the TGID number. What type is it? I assume LawTac. Has anyone locally monitored it? Thanks, Bob.

gpd.jpg

BobFam

That is not the database, that is the search feature where you found it. It is on the LA County page near the bottom. That is where to look in Sentinel also.

View attachment 83876
OK. Thanks. So is it an individual frequency or in a Talkgroup. If it's in a Talkgroup what is the TGID? Bob.

I cannot find it in Sentinel in ICI. See the attached screenshot. That is why I asked. Bob.
gpd.jpg

Last edited:

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Looks like this in Sentinel..
It's nothing to do with ICI.. It's a conventional frequency with a NAC. Set up the same as a DCS CTCSS tone (Only Digital)
And if it really is what the description says it is.. It will be encrypted for sure.. If used at all..
A TG is not required to monitor a conventional CH.
If you really wanna find out.. Add/Create the frequency in a P25 One Frequency system and enable ID Search to see TG's. If there are any.. could be RID's too..

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I have heard it over the years including last month. Its not encrypted, but since its simplex you will need to be relatively close to the units using the frequency.

BobFam

Looks like this in Sentinel..
It's nothing to do with ICI.. It's a conventional frequency with a NAC. Set up the same as a DCS CTCSS tone (Only Digital)
View attachment 83887
And if it really is what the description says it is.. It will be encrypted for sure.. If used at all..
A TG is not required to monitor a conventional CH.
If you really wanna find out.. Add/Create the frequency in a P25 One Frequency system and enable ID Search to see TG's. If there are any.. could be RID's too..
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Bob.

BobFam

I have heard it over the years including last month. Its not encrypted, but since its simplex you will need to be relatively close to the units using the frequency.
Thanks. I have heard other undercover surveillance that is not encrypted on a Glendale frequency other than this one. I'll do a scan for this one. Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.