Please take the faith quiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude111

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/callalily19/which-is-the-right-religion-for-you-old-version

My results are quite shocking!

You Scored as Satanism :eek:

I love people,i love nature... I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL I COULD HAVE SCORED THIS!!

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. Satanism is a religious or philosophical movement centered around Satan or another entity identified with Satan, or centered around the forces of nature, particularly human nature, represented by Satan as an archetype. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

SCPD

QRT
If any of you have read my post in this thread no suprise what I scored.
You Scored as Atheism
You are... an atheist:D

Atheism
90%
Satanism
80%
Paganism
65%
Islam
40%
Judaism
30%
Christianity
15%
Hinduism
10%

mikepdx

I'm not too sure I'd trust quizfarm.com as the definitive measure
of mine or anyone else's faith...

It would appear quizfarm.com's faith is well based in pay-per-click ads.

Last edited:

mciupa

DB Administrator
Is it warm in here?... or is it just me? :twisted:
My God, I mean Lord Satan ! look at my results!!

Satanism
100%
Islam
80%
Atheism
70%
Paganism
60%
Christianity
40%
Judaism
40%
Hinduism
0%

See you in Hell everybody! :evil:

You Scored as Paganism
Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. [See updated quiz called "Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)."]

Paganism
80%
Satanism
55%
Islam
50%
Christianity
45%
Hinduism
45%
Judaism
35%
Atheism
25%

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You haven't been following, Saddam was a pain in the butt and when the crap hit the fan over Satan's other lover God told him to dump them both. When they kept killing each other and coming back to life there was only one way to get rid of Saddam, send him to Heaven to live with the Mormons, a living hell for a Muslim.

Here's one for the robots, a little closer to home in Atlantic City, NJ.

Last edited:

RayAir

I'm an Islamic-Jew:

Islam
75%
Judaism
70%
Paganism
50%
Satanism
50%
Christianity
40%
Hinduism
20%
Atheism
20%

Of course this "quiz" is a satire.

elk2370bruce

I am a confirmed, life-long, and dedicated hedonist. I have great disdain for any parochial belief that needs to be explained or justified by a poll. Look what polls have done to hasten the impending loss of confidence and eventual demise of Congress? Has public opinion reduced the Catholic clergy's love of little boys as an afternoon snack? Have the polls convinced our President that our legislature really hates him and other black people or that American's really don't have a clue of the larger world? Have polls identified and resolved the fundamental issues between Arabs and Jews over Israel/Palestine? Is indoor plumbing the new technology for the 21st Century in rural regions (here and elsewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.