Plymouth County control 483.475

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfire

South Shore Regional dispatches for Cohasset, Hingham, Hull and Norwell.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Not trying to high-jack thread but will be visiting East Bridgewater in Plymouth Co soon, can I just bring my Uniden 346xt as looks like mostly "analog" also for the Boston PD-FD....Thank You .....

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
The 346XT will be more than enough. I have a Freescan file for Plymouth County and most of eastern MA if you want me to send it to you? PM me, thanks.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Thank You but I have pgm'ed all I need, visiting wife relatives in the area....Sounds like very kind scanner folks in MA, TY again.....

duxfire

The 346XT will be more than enough. I have a Freescan file for Plymouth County and most of eastern MA if you want me to send it to you? PM me, thanks.
as Mark said, all of Plymouth County and Boston are conventional analog, except for Mass State Police. That is trunked, which your scanner will have no trouble with. Just a heads up, Boston Fire is now using a new system so you won't hear them dispatched to every call, expect for fires.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Also, for MSP in the East Bridgewater area I would monitor Zone 3. You will be able to hear Troop D and Troop H.

Status
Not open for further replies.