Plymouth PD Montco confirm DMR E?

RES27CUE

Premium Subscriber
Curious of the confirmation of Plymouth pd went dmr encrypted? Seems like all the analog repeaters are still active for the township, maybe mixed mode repeaters and how to know for sure its them if they are encrypted?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I made the submission, heard the repeater ID after logging the new ENC info. I scan UHF daily, haven't logged anything analog from the PD car to car frequency since the end of April. Seems like they made the switch sometime in May

RES27CUE

Premium Subscriber
Sad it was one of the more active off county system departments for years before going mostly to the 800 system. Even when they did, they kept UHF active. I was just curious because they never used MDC on analog, I wasn't sure if you logged radio ID's for DMR. I know years ago they were using vertex radios and more recently I saw moto XPR's so I assume it was a selling point for a future upgrades. Sad that monitoring law enforcement is a thing of the past.

RES27CUE

Premium Subscriber
I wonder if fire went as well, I know upper merion and east norrition both went "E" on their UHF privates but most other private/local frequincies remain open.