PM to be in London On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

On Teusday the 15 Ap. the Prime Minister will be in London On. I Don't know the time ot arrival by air but I am sure his Limo will be in London Monday. A chance for us to monitor the air and ground freq.

Moonbounce

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Once he's in the city I'm sure the bulk of the comms will be on the RCMP trunked system. Might be a good day for me to run UT on it!

moonbounce

News today, former Finance Minister Jim Flaherty dies. I would assume that will mean the PM coming to London will not happen?

Moonbounce

moonbounce

Picking up some activity on 425.9875, I am going to assume it is his limo and support group entering London?

MB

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Encrypted I presume? I've been watching the P25 system for activity this morning... Really nothing too significant at all to this point.

moonbounce

Encrypted I presume? I've been watching the P25 system for activity this morning... Really nothing too significant at all to this point.

They were just too far away and the signal was very bad so I couldn't even tell you if in was encrypted or not. The only thing I did make out was the distinctive tone their radios make at the begining and the end of the transmissions, but even that was short lived. And of course today i had to work a 12 hour shift so I wasn't available to hear anything.
I think he may be hear until late in the evening so I have the radio on and will be listening.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.