pocket tunes scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody have any good instructions on how to get pocket tunes scanner from computer to phone?

gator

Premium Subscriber
cannot get this to work is there any other apps that might work on this phone

When you sent them a support ticket, did you get the confirmation in your email that the ticket was sent? If not something may have gone wrong and it was never sent to them.

Here is a Yahoo Group that also covers pocket tunes - http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pockettunes/

I've talked with them quite a few times and they are really good at getting back with me. I'm really surprised that you haven't gotten a reply.

Last edited:

gator

Premium Subscriber
hey thanks my friend to the north for the info I will make a post there and see if I can get any info?

No worries, Monty. The Yahoo group is a little slow in answering but they do still get back with answers to questions after a few days or so.

Hope you're able to get an answer to your question.

Jeff
Edmonton Fire Radio

gator

Premium Subscriber
alright I have pocket tunes installed and put poclet tunes scanner in the playlist and when I go to play it asked me for a plugin.

Are you able to listen to stations with pocket tunes? If so you'll have access to all of the RR feeds. Pocket Tunes Scanner is just a slim down version of pocket tunes. With pocket tunes, you have access to the entire station directory, including the scanner feeds. With pocket tunes scanner only the scanner feeds are available.

I'm not exactly sure how it will look on your phone, but on the iPhone and iPod Touch you just launch the program, scroll down the groups until you find Scanner. Open up the scanner group and then select the country, then continue to narrow down until you find the station you want to listen to.

Do you use windows live messenger? If so what is your windows live ID? I can try to help you a little more directly instead of on the forum if you would like.

Last edited:

gator

Premium Subscriber
havent found scanner in the list but will keep on looking has to be here somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.