Point Of Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Hey all. Looking for monitoring info for the Point of Rocks, MD area. I'm assuming it's patrolled by the Frederick County SD. Does anyone have the correct talk group ID's for law enforcement and fire for the POR area?

Database doesn't specify which areas each is for, and the Wiki is blank. Thanks...

md_p97

Last edited:

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
md_p97 thanks for the reply. I kind of figured it was the FCSD. But can you, or anyone, specify which would be the correct FCSD Dispatch, Fire Dispatch, and Fire Tac for the Point Of Rocks area. As I originally stated, the database doesn't define which TG is for what district, and there is no active Wiki for that task either.

Appreciate all help...

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
Frederick County Fire Dispatch is Frederick County Fire Dispatch for the entire County and you will have to put all talkgroups in as they use all but it depends on the incident and how many are ongoing, not by location. Best bet is to download all talkgroups, or you have the possibility of missing traffic. I cannot answer for Frederick County Sheriff's, you will also want to put in the Maryland State Police talkgroup as they can also respond to that area.

Nathan

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
Frederick County Fire Dispatch is Frederick County Fire Dispatch for the entire County and you will have to put all talkgroups in as they use all but it depends on the incident and how many are ongoing, not by location. Best bet is to download all talkgroups, or you have the possibility of missing traffic. I cannot answer for Frederick County Sheriff's, you will also want to put in the Maryland State Police talkgroup as they can also respond to that area.

Nathan

And already have the MTA Police in there too, so very good. Thanks Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.