Point Pleasant Boro P25 NAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkmeehan

Does anyone have the new NAC for PP Boro 460.4250? They were analog this morning and now have seemed to of switched over to the digital system.. Any info?

Thanks

Highpockets

Does anyone have the new NAC for PP Boro 460.4250? They were analog this morning and now have seemed to of switched over to the digital system.. Any info?

Thanks

Looks like the NAC is 892 and they are encrypted so far, I have heard nothing in the clear, only montoring a very short time though.

hkmeehan

Thanks for the NAC, and yea I can't believe they are encrypted like ppb, deal, ocean, etc. When the high-crime towns ex. lakewood are just plain digital.. oh well too bad for all of us i guess.. :-/

DJ88

I just checked the FCC Database and they aren't even licensed for P25 for that frequency. There is a pending application for a modification, but those apps don't state what the modification request is.

hkmeehan

I saw that too.. Totally weird.. Im sure either brick or PPB suggested the encrypt. wonder if its hardware or ADP type.

cash082

Premium Subscriber
There HAS been some gangs and other unwanted activities through point beach in the past few summers. Things have been going downhill and lots of high priced drug trafficking.. I totally can see p25 for ppb. Just wanted to point that out about the beach.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DJ88

Does anyone know if fire and EMS dispatch are digital also? I haven't heard any calls for either the past couple of days on the analog frequencies. I just programmed both frequencies in as digital, in addition to the analog I already have programmed, and will wait to see what I get. If I hear anything I'll post and ask that anyone else that does, please post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.