Police Call Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida
Hi All..I have the Police Call Guide Volume 6 2002 edition but it is so outdated and I tried to get a new one from Radio Shack but they don't sell them anymore, so I was told? Can we still get these? If so where? Is there a way to get the Frequencies and Talk Groups into the scanner (PRO-96 and PRO-2052) from here? Thanks for any info..Cheers..Keithmj

KE5BCP

Analog Man
keithmj said:
Hi All..I have the Police Call Guide Volume 6 2002 edition but it is so outdated and I tried to get a new one from Radio Shack but they don't sell them anymore, so I was told? Can we still get these? If so where? Is there a way to get the Frequencies and Talk Groups into the scanner (PRO-96 and PRO-2052) from here? Thanks for any info..Cheers..Keithmj
I believe 2005 was the last year for Police Call.
Since you are a donating member here, you can import directly into Win96.

keithmj

W5JSS said:
I believe 2005 was the last year for Police Call.
Since you are a donating member here, you can import directly into Win96.

Hi..The only thing I can find is a PDF download, which I saved, and a CSV file that won't open in my software. At least I know that they don't make it anymore..I needed the Trunk System..Thanks for the help..Keithmj

keithmj

W5JSS said:
In Win96, choose:

File > Web Import > RadioReference.com...

I don't believe I forgot about this. I don't program that much as you can tell. I imported the info into Win96, set it up and then used cut and paste to import it into Win95 and programed my PRO-95 also. Win96 is a nice program and when you combine this with RadioReference.com it is a good combination..Thanks for the info..Keithmj

Status
Not open for further replies.