Police de Saint-Jérôme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batdebase7388

Premium Subscriber
I saw with my own eyes someone from Sainte-Thérèse (not to name it) to listen to the police of Saint-Jérôme with a radio like them (Motorola XPR-4550)

Someone else must be able ... help

Batdebase7388

Premium Subscriber
Les fréquences que Radioréférence ont sont les bonne , confirmation par le signal de chez moi , les pompiers aussi .... les pompier eux sont pas encrypté , je devrais les entendre , qu’elle « color code » , qu’elle « time slot »

BC_Scan

Y-a-til une question ici ? Si C'est moi ,je voudrais vérifier qu'il n'y a pas de cryptage.
I have used my VHF & UHF 7550 to monitor (listen only) to both analog and DMR, none encyrptyed signals.
So it is possible , however you need then a radio, a programming cable and paid copy of software from Moto, not for the faint of heart, better to listen with scanner

paramedicqc

Premium Subscriber
Only listen Police Saint-Jérome
The Saint-Jerome Police uses encrypted talkgroups on a ConnectPlus system. I also think they use the AES256 encryption function. Even if they use the generic encryption feature, included with MotoTrbo CPS, the options to listen to them are :
1- Be employed by the police department and get a radio
2- Have access to the original codeplug with the encryption key (illegal if you are not authorized on their system)
3- Theft a radio from a police officer (But I can't guarantee you will have enough time to listen to it before they brick it and arrest you)

So, your 'friend' is probably listen to an other police dept or to the fire dispatch, because it's sure he can't listen to SJE Police, if he don't have an authorized radio on the system with the correct encryption key in it.

Batdebase7388

Premium Subscriber
Le gars écoute la police de Saint-Jérôme ses sur , j’avais même reconnu la voix de la dispatch lol

Ses justes que je parle pu a ce gars la suite a une longue histoire

Anyway

Ces sur sa se fait , comprend pas qu’on trouve rien sur internet , et les pompier de Saint-Jérôme eu je sais qu’il sont pas en crypté

Pas bin grave , m’a trouvé ses sur

Status
Not open for further replies.