Police/Fire band in oxford,pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

egu3bk

I am a new ham, and am looking for the police/fire band in oxford,pa but am having some difficulty. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

ocguard

I am a new ham, and am looking for the police/fire band in oxford,pa but am having some difficulty. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Try going to the database section of radioreference using the tool bar at the top of the page. Then navigate to Pennsylvania, then to Chester County (which is where Oxford is located).

Also, there are some 2000 threads in this forum, and the majority of them are "questions" so titling your first ever thread as "Question" may not be the best way to get yourself taken seriously. Please refer to the rules and etiquette information for making future posts of higher quality.

egu3bk

Clarification

Try going to the database section of radioreference using the tool bar at the top of the page. Then navigate to Pennsylvania, then to Chester County (which is where Oxford is located).

Also, there are some 2000 threads in this forum, and the majority of them are "questions" so titling your first ever thread as "Question" may not be the best way to get yourself taken seriously. Please refer to the rules and etiquette information for making future posts of higher quality.

Actually the original post was intended to be a reply to a thread on chester county. I have been to the section on frequencies in Oxford and there are more than one so I was hoping my reply in the thread on Chester County was in the appropriate place, to recieve some additional clarification. It seems that I posted the question post as a new thread which was not my intention.

Ill check out the rules when I get some time, but it should be pretty straight forward.

Thanks for the notification...

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi egu3bk

I apologize, things got messed up when I was approving threads/posts and your post accidentally got put to a new thread, my fault not yours.

I changed the title to a more appropriate one.

Welcome to RR

Status
Not open for further replies.