Police/Medic codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrabs74

According to Joe Cardani's Philly Scanner e-book, those are Statewide Complaint Codes used, I would suspect, by DSP (at the very least) and most LE agencies in Delaware (I don't go into Delaware that much, so someone else may be able to confirm).

The guide contains a lot of information about the Delaware State TRS, and is certainly worth the one-time $39.95 fee:

http://phillyscanner.com/guide1.html

TS

Delaware Complaint Codes

I have an old copy of DelaWare Complaint Codes and
IDA IDA - Rape
IDA FRANK - Robbery

Hope this helps.

Tom

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
chrishoerner said:
cva= cardio vascular attack

CVA ???

CVA is Cerberal - Vascular attack. Cerebral..Meaning the head

The unwritten universal EMS code for a Cardio-Vascular attack - Key word being "Cardio"; as in heart attack...and or Cardiac Arrest, is "Code 10"...But yes.....some EMS /rescue agencys have their own codes. And Code 10 may be a foreign code to them.

A.C.L.S.......... "All Calls lights & Siren". :) ( acls is Advanced Cardiac Life Support - A class that Medics and RN's need to have to push all kinds of neat drugs and shock / cardiovert someone. ) Humph....all those funny little acroynms that us professional in the field use.

FF-Medic !!!!!!

WhiteRussian

TS said:
I have an old copy of DelaWare Complaint Codes and
IDA IDA - Rape
IDA FRANK - Robbery

Hope this helps.

Tom

Yes, these are the codes I am referring to. I'll have to write down the codes as I hear them.

I work in the technical side of public safety and Delaware used to be my territory from 1984 until 1998. I wasn't a scanner listener then so I didn't pay attention.

Best,
Brian

David76Agnew

hai_akeeba said:
Brian:

Check your private messages
Could I also have a copy of the DelaWare Complaint Codes? Mine, that was actually typed on a typewriter, is so old I can't even read it anymore! Many thanks, dave

TS

Delaware Complaint Codes

I'll transfer my old copy of the Delaware Complaint codes from a typewritten sheet to an Excel Spreadsheet and forward it to anyone who wants a copy. Just give me a few days.

Tom

bs369

Still don't think we got them all yet. Here in Kent County, when Ambulance or Rescue is dispatched, I hear dispatcher say"this will be an Echo response or a delta response". some times other letters are used but this is the usual.

bs369

No numbers are used. A "Delta" or "Echo" used alone could mean almost anything. ( I think) I did look at your codees when first posed but it didn't seem to coincide with just a phonetic letter given. Could be wrong here but it sounds like something else?

David76Agnew

Statewide Mutual Aid frequency

A couple of nights ago when the two P&P officers were injured everybody was working off of the "Statewide Mutual Aid" frequency. Anybody know what the frequency is as I was scanning all the PMA and other 'mutual' frequencies and never got a thing?

pinetree

When used in EMS
Delta = serious go
Echo = Petal to the metal not breathing or pulse not confirmed usually when CPR is being performed

bs369

Thanks, Dave. That makes sense. Now.....Just this morning heard "this will be a Bravo response".

Bob Schweikert,
Harrington, DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.