POLICE PURSUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambill1

Wow police pursuit going East on I 64 from Nitro and just stopped shy of Charleston City limits. They spiked the cars tires at Dunbar and the cars tires started to come apart just pass the MacCorkle ave exit and made it to the end of the Montrose on ramp were the car ended up stopped. Atleast a dozen police cars in the chase. Nothing like watching it live on the WV 511 camera's. Speeds hit 90 and 100 mph
Crazy people.

MOTOROLANUT

Surprised as most of the time WV 511 camera experience "Server Problems" when these types of events occur...LOL
Just a FYI those cameras are NOT recording 24/7 contrary to many folks belief.

I-64 E&W from the nitro bridge to charleston bridge is a death zone. Unbeleivable how many crashes occur daily causing it to be shut down.

gambill1

Yeah, the Dunbar camera was not working that night.
Me and one of my co-workers were going east across the nitro bridge some years back and he said look behind us, I did and saw a caddy just bounced off of the inside divider and then hit the outside. If I can do so I usually take the back roads when possible.

gambill1

Went to teays valley today just before 4pm. The intersection of 60 and 817 (old 35) a pickup truck and a small car the size of a chevy aveo hit. The trucks front end was all smashed up and the front was leaning to one side like the tire was missing. The car got blasted in both passenger side doors. Just hope no one was seriously hurt.

MOTOROLANUT

Went to teays valley today just before 4pm. The intersection of 60 and 817 (old 35) a pickup truck and a small car the size of a chevy aveo hit. The trucks front end was all smashed up and the front was leaning to one side like the tire was missing. The car got blasted in both passenger side doors. Just hope no one was seriously hurt.

Not surprised now that the state is opening back up, the morons are everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.