• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Police Scanner in your Computer on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

I purchased a different scanner program thru Ebay and I gives a lot of feeds to different cities all around the US and it works pretty good if you see somethig on the news or a news channel on tv you can get the story first hand. Some one put a lot of time into finding all these feeds and publishing them, It can be interesting.............hoser147

richster

This Ebayer is most unique!!

Janesafb started a few months ago buying anything and everything that was less than a buck (most a penny), and ivnvolved no shipping costs.

She did this so she could get an amasing positive feedback percentage, because no one will buy from you with hardly any feedback.

Then in the beginning of May she started selling numerous items that involved no shipping. Most items sold were below ten bucks.

Because of her outstanding positive feedback, and all of her items are damn cheap with free shipping, she has sold hundreds of items in the past two months with no signs of slowing down.

At this rate, she will be one rich lady in a couple of years. She is from Batavia Ohio!! Hey isn't Flyingwolf from there? Do you know her?

One very capatalistic lady that's for sure.

Regards,
Richster.

flyingwolf

Nope, dont know her, hell I dont think I know but maybe 5 or 6 people in this town (Batavia is actually quite BIG, just downtown Batavia is tiny).

But it looks like she has a couple of negative ones on there.

I just dont get how people can fall for the scanner in your computer thing.

Most of the links are probably to members sites form this message board lol.

How can you tell where she is from? (I obviously dont spend enough time on ebay)

hotdjdave

K9DJW - Senior Member
Database Admin
E-book

richster said:
This Ebayer is most unique!! Janesafb started a few months ago buying anything and everything that was less than a buck (most a penny), and ivnvolved no shipping costs.
I think she bought all those e-books to learn how to make here own e-book (like the ones she is selling now).

Status
Not open for further replies.