Polk County - Spring Valley RFPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Just curious if anyone listens to Polk County fire traffic, and if they've ever heard Spring Valley out on a call. I just recently found out this department existed (seems they've been around since the late 70's). Either I never caught it before, or the Oregon State Fire Marshall's office forgot to add it to the list every year before now.

They have an FCC License for HEARS, but that's it. I imagine that Polk County takes care of licensing for them.

kilowa22

Just curious if anyone listens to Polk County fire traffic, and if they've ever heard Spring Valley out on a call. I just recently found out this department existed (seems they've been around since the late 70's). Either I never caught it before, or the Oregon State Fire Marshall's office forgot to add it to the list every year before now.

They have an FCC License for HEARS, but that's it. I imagine that Polk County takes care of licensing for them.

Yes i have heard them on the local VHF frequencies. I remember them because they were called out on a automobile accident I had never heard of Spring Valley FD before that day. I don't recall the frequency, but I think it was 154.235 pl 110.9 the Polk Co. FD dispatch channel.

ORE007

Feed Provider
They do exists, but Polk Co is notthe channel. They are on the old Salem F1 which is now Central 2 at 153.770.

Status
Not open for further replies.