Portage County Taskforce Freqeunecies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra_Commander

Radio Guru
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what the frequencies are for the task force here in portage county or do they use nextels to communicate?

Jimmoats

Jimmoats

Since I consider drug task force frequencies as sensitive frequencies, I refuse to post them on any radio-related site.

Cobra_Commander

Radio Guru
Premium Subscriber
Thats your opinion Jim i just wanted to know what they are i think they use nextels anyways so i guess no one else will chime in and tell me what they are?

Cobra_Commander

Radio Guru
Premium Subscriber
Can someone or does someone know the frequency or frequencies they use please post it i really want to listen to my county's task force i know someone that works for it and want to hear him.

jscott02

have you asked him? maybe he could tell you. Or, use that good ole' search button on your scanner.

Cobra_Commander

Radio Guru
Premium Subscriber
I haven't seen him in 3 years and no he would not tell me if i search where do i start would be good to know where to at least start to know if they are digital and encrypted or not?I guess no one can help me out.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I haven't seen him in 3 years and no he would not tell me if i search where do i start would be good to know where to at least start to know if they are digital and encrypted or not?I guess no one can help me out.

Being law enforcement related I would think the public safety frequencies are an excellent place to start.

And you aren't going to know if they're digital and/or encrypted until you find them, right?

Start searching; put a little effort into your hobby and you'll find it's that much more enjoyable...

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin

Any luck in searching them out yet?

Nasby

I hear them sometimes on Intercity (155.370). Last week they were in an airplane looking for pot plants in cornfields in the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.