Portland & Clackamas Law & Fire Scanner Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

joescanner

Just another radio geek.
Due to another hardware conflict, I will be forced to take the scanners offline again tonight. This should be short maintenance, I plan to take the system down around midnight pacific time and it should be back up not later than 3am.

joe

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Consistency is key! :D

I'll probably be up till 4 or 5AM myself...just because I'm used to it from the last few weeks of insane work. Next week gets worse...working from 9PM to 6AM, which for me translates into getting to bed around 8AM or so - AND THEN REVERSING COURSE and working 11AM a day later. Ugh.

Good luck on the repairs and tweaking!

joescanner

Just another radio geek.
Of course, I got it all back up, but then the fire scanner decided to go into search instead of scan. Whoops!

azagel

Premium Subscriber
clackamas county

Joe,

Any idea when the clackamas county fire and law feeds will come back up?

thanks,

DickH

Joe,

Any idea when the clackamas county fire and law feeds will come back up?

thanks,

If you get a scanner you can hear them and lots of other stuff.
And you won't need to freeload.

azagel

Premium Subscriber
freeloading

Dick thanks for the insult of freeloading. I enjoy using the scanner pro on my droidx and if this the feeds are going to be provided why not use what is provided.

DickH

Dick thanks for the insult of freeloading. I enjoy using the scanner pro on my droidx and if this the feeds are going to be provided why not use what is provided.

If you lived someplace where you could not receive Clackamas on a scanner, that's one thing. But when you live where you can easily monitor Clackamas on a scanner, I consider that freeloading. You may look at it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.