portland Oregon p25 systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goot1360

Premium Subscriber
just wondering if portland/mult county is even really using p25 yet?? i have free scann to program it.and their is a listing for it. i uploaded it to my scanner.seems to get a lot of the departments. but sometimes it seems some channels miss some of the transmission at the beginning. is their a setting that im missing? i hear things for settings like the threshold? lp filter? hold times? I dont know much about p25 at all? any help or info would be great.im using a bcd996P2 thanks guys! and gals!

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Try posting your question in the Oregon part of the forum. Lots of good resources offer help there.

Do not advise users to repost their question to another forum as that is against rules. Do advise them to get their original post moved to a more appropriate forum using the report function.

just wondering if portland/mult county is even really using p25 yet?? i have free scann to program it.and their is a listing for it. i uploaded it to my scanner.seems to get a lot of the departments. but sometimes it seems some channels miss some of the transmission at the beginning. is their a setting that im missing? i hear things for settings like the threshold? lp filter? hold times? I dont know much about p25 at all? any help or info would be great.im using a bcd996P2 thanks guys! and gals!

I certainly agree that you should get this moved to the Oregon Radio Discussion Forum as they will be able to tell you a lot more than we can.

You can move the using the report button (
report.gif
) located on your original post to put in a request to get this thread moved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.