Portland Radio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd745

Reverend Higgy
Database Admin
Effective immediately, the Portland 800 mhz system feed has been shut down. My scanner has gone deaf for some reason and with the upcoming change over I am choosing to not band aid this. If anyone has a scanner that can work on the new system and wants to host the feed, feel free to take it over.

I have been glad to host this for the past two years, I am sorry I can no longer continue.

Higgy

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
I want to thank you for hosting Portland/So Portland it was much appreciated. Anyone out there that can help set up a new live scanner for Portland/So Portland FIRE it would be great. If I can offer any help email me off this group

Coach

rpurinton

What is the VHF simulcast for Portland Fire Dept?

The RR wiki page says 159.510. I've been listening and hearing nothing there...

Backdraft310

Feed Provider
Sooo.. I am looking for some help with the Portland fire feed. I have just Portland fire in the scanner. But for some reason ( as some of you have heard ) there seems to be the parking enforcement coming in. I tried to figure it out but I cant seem to find the channel where its coming from!! Anyone have an ideas ??

Backdraft310

Feed Provider
I am sorry to say that I can no longer do the Portland fire feed my laptop I was using no longer is working. I been having trouble with it from the start . Sorry, I hope someone else will step up and take it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.