PORTSMOUTH AREA -- mystery freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainetrunk

Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago I caught on my SIGNAL STALKER 151.025--107.2 by the park ( Strawberry bank )... Appears to be simplex. I think it is the trolleys running around, but can't verify. Anyone who knows the area, I have heard it on rte 91 heading to York, and at the sub in Ports heading to 95.. Any ideas?

mainetrunk

It's not the trolley's... They don't need grinding discs 4 floors up--I-O-W, must be a roofing company. Signal is REAL strong at their P.D.. ( looks like a car lot-many brand new cars-undecorated ).. Say, KB1VLA, why don't you tell the good folks about Somersworth AMR, moving.. ( don't wanna take your discovery ) It's freq news

Last edited:

mainetrunk

That feq is till active around town, but now there is another. This 1 is easy for anyone who cruises thru town- 151.715 dc 131.. I had to go to Ports, and it hit my alarm. I was leaving peirce Island heading for FORMER Peir 2 restaurant. Unfortunately, I had the 396xt hooked to an external antenna. So, whoever it is, was giving me 5 bars until I made the turn to go towards the salt pile. The -keyword- here is 'flaggers' 1 of the foremen said to send all the flaggers home. So, whoever is behind the flaggers is 151.715 dc 131./Entity. Any other Portsmouth go-ers know where the action is?
Isn't scanning fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.