Portsmouth VA P25 coming soon

KevinC

Super Moderator
Just the install left
Unless I missed it I don't see the shelter, antennas or lines. So you have all those, plus the install of the equipment install inside the shelter (unless it shipped installed), programming and commissioning of the equipment, backhaul integration (fiber/MW/T1/whatever), master site integration and testing.

You must be a project manager..."tower is up, go put the site on the air". :p

Dman674

Unless I missed it I don't see the shelter, antennas or lines. So you have all those, plus the install of the equipment install inside the shelter (unless it shipped installed), programming and commissioning of the equipment, backhaul integration (fiber/MW/T1/whatever), master site integration and testing.

You are correct

LeSueurC

I meant just the tower install. I didn’t mean all the terminations

LeSueurC

Sounds like Portsmouth has followed many area FD radio practices when calling dispatch it’s no longer “Engine x to dispatch.” Now it’s “Engine x Portsmouth.”