Possible cc/alt frequency change on site 1-002 cook south sim 700mhz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerjunkie

Is it me or was there a change to the cc/alt frequencies on site 1-002 cook south sim 700mhz? had one of my scanners set to cc/alt frequencies only and noticed after a few minutes silence. picked up scanner looked and no signal. so I switched over to a second site I created with all frequencies and started hearing traffic again with good signal. can anyone else confirm so the database can be updated if needed?

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Is it me or was there a change to the cc/alt frequencies on site 1-002 cook south sim 700mhz? had one of my scanners set to cc/alt frequencies only and noticed after a few minutes silence. picked up scanner looked and no signal. so I switched over to a second site I created with all frequencies and started hearing traffic again with good signal. can anyone else confirm so the database can be updated if needed?
STARCOM21 Site 102 control channel is 770.46875 as of 12:43pm on Monday. This is already designated as an alternate control channel for Site 102 in the Radio Reference database. If a freq other than those already marked as control channel or alternate control channel comes up as the control channel for this or another SC21 site, please submit the information to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.