Possible Encryption for Lincoln Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Well everyone wants departments to be seek input from outside sources non internal so there is your chance in that area. Better not sit on it and contact your commission and media to weight opinion.

55bed5a74f6d35c07b523686aad84522.png

Looks like 30 people need slap!

Only thing that should have encryption is tactical and hospitals
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wbswetnam

At least the police are asking for the public's input on the matter, that's a lot more consideration than the public gets here in Arkansas. In Arkansas, there is never any discussion, it just happens. MANY police agencies in Arkansas have gone with full encryption.

SCPD

QRT
My comments are encryption is the sign of weakness and encryption is not going to stop crime crimes just going to get worse dispatch channels shouldn't be encrypted but I do agree with sensitive situations or subjects should be encryption is just something else for some Wiz kid to figure out and break and I'm sure it can be done the county I live in has been encrypted since the late nineties and crime is actually got worse I think with this broadcastify making it easier for people to listen to that's probably another reason why people want to go encrypted that's my two cents

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.