Possible Fed trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampulman

I've programmed a MOT VHF system with control channel of 407.0500.

I did an FCC search of a 50 mile radius of my home (Camden County, NJ) with no listing, so is probably a Federal system

I had originally gotten that frequency from a post here, and programmed it as a conventional freq. which would be silent, most of the time.

I had it locked out as it was interrupting my conventional scanning whenever the control channel became active.

I re-programmed it today as a trunked system. It appears to be scanning (396) but is silent (Saturday?).

Am wondering if anyone has any information (identity and band plan) on this system operating in the Greater Philadelphia area.

AM

ecps92

You didn't check the Database then.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=trsFreqType&sType=1&freq=407.0500

ampulman said:

I did an FCC search of a 50 mile radius of my home (Camden County, NJ) with no listing, so is probably a Federal system

I had originally gotten that frequency from a post here, and programmed it as a conventional freq. which would be silent, most of the time.

I had it locked out as it was interrupting my conventional scanning whenever the control channel became active.

I re-programmed it today as a trunked system. It appears to be scanning (396) but is silent (Saturday?).

Am wondering if anyone has any information (identity and band plan) on this system operating in the Greater Philadelphia area.

AM

kma371

QRT
ampulman said:

and your not going to get any licenses in that range near you because that info is not accessible to the public. it's the government band. Check the link the above poster gave and you will probably find out who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.