Post Falls / CDA Frequencies Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
The conventional licenses you referenced for Kootenai County and CDA Law are no longer active(cancelled) and have been removed from the database. Even those licenses that are active may not be in use and/or used only as fallback or emergency use.

Most all law TGs on 700 MHz are encrypted, Fire/EMS generally are not encrypted.

DRBComm

The conventional licenses you referenced for Kootenai County and CDA Law are no longer active(cancelled) and have been removed from the database. Even those licenses that are active may not be in use and/or used only as fallback or emergency use.

Most all law TGs on 700 MHz are encrypted, Fire/EMS generally are not encrypted.
I'm now more confused. If they have been removed from the database, why do they still show up in a search?

In short, are there any unencrypted law frequencies for Post Falls/CDA?

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
The conventional law frequencies for CDA and Kootenai County were removed because the FCC license in the listing had been cancelled several years ago. These frequencies could still show up in a search and be listed under a different FCC License. You need to look at the license info and see if the license status is active or not. But an active license does not mean it is in use.

Since I can not monitor Kootenai County from where I live, I must rely on inputs from local listeners such as yourself. Based on word of mouth information and trends throughout the state, all law frequencies and TGs are probably encrypted(except ISP dispatch). This has likely been the case for several years.

mdpirello

if you are trying to listen to anything in kootenai county are all encrypted. all you can listen to is fire and state patrol for the local area

Status
Not open for further replies.