Post your x36HP Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I would if I was using one for my feed, but this scanner goes with me everywhere. You can still listen to my feed if you want to get an idea of how a tired old BC796D sounds out here. :p It's silent most of the time thanks to Broadcastify's rather restrictive TOS. Would have loved to include Airport Operations talkgroups as well as the mostly quiet incident/ems ones, but no dice. If there's enough interest though, I could temporarily plug the scanner into the feed computer for the night tonight and let y'all have a listen. Let me know.

-AZ

whsbuss

I would if I was using one for my feed, but this scanner goes with me everywhere. You can still listen to my feed if you want to get an idea of how a tired old BC796D sounds out here. :p It's silent most of the time thanks to Broadcastify's rather restrictive TOS. Would have loved to include Airport Operations talkgroups as well as the mostly quiet incident/ems ones, but no dice.

-AZ

Thanks AZ. I've listened to your feed before. I understand keeping your 436 with you.

586ED

Premium Subscriber
Uniden BCD436HP

I just updated my new Uniden BCD436HP. The firmware and radio reference based data downloaded with no problems. The radio works flawlessly for me. It works well in my building (Police Dept) as well as in the patrol car. Thank you Uniden!

Status
Not open for further replies.