Pott County Dispatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Is it just me or does the mic/radio of the Pottowatomie Co dispatcher modulation make your head explode after awhile! It's like over-modulated or slightly off frequency. I'm talking about their Okwin talk group. I don't know what their vhf band sounds like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
As far as I can tell or find, Radio Reference / Broadcastify do not have any feeds broadcasting for Pottawatomie Co. to follow. Maybe some one that lives in the same area with a scanner will be able to help you.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
Well it's not you I hear the same thing here at Ada they sound off frequency in their OKWIN talk group ..

n5bew1

I went over to the Lexington OKWIN site to listen to 50928 Pott County TG and the dispatch audio is pretty "hot" and sometimes chops out. I listened on the VHF frequency listed for them and I never heard any radio traffic. So you are not crazy it is not normal sounding.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
Pott Co is totally 800 OKWIN Never hear any VHF anymore The dispatch audio hot on the scanner and the Motorola Astro Spectra's and the Motorola XTS 3000 handheld .. They need to get the radio tech to look at their dispatch.

n5bew1

Pott Co is totally 800 OKWIN Never hear any VHF anymore The dispatch audio hot on the scanner and the Motorola Astro Spectra's and the Motorola XTS 3000 handheld .. They need to get the radio tech to look at their dispatch.

That's what I was thinking it certainly doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.