Potter/Tioga Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0untyb0y

I attended a presentation today given by Motorola to a county near Syracuse NY and on one of the slides listed several counties where Moto has just recently built out P25 trunked digital systems. Potter and Tioga were on the list. Anyone have any information on these systems? I used to know a few firefighters in the Coudersport area and listed to 33.98 then.

Thanks!

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Tioga dispatches for Potter. I was under the impression that when the system was upgraded, it was just analog narrowband VHF-Hi. Last time I was up that way in 2009, Tioga was analog. We've never received any submissions to the database about any digital for Tioga or Potter.

Ben

emt8105

I would have to agree on the Analog transmissions since once and a while I here them on 154.3100 when I leave work at night. Probably the last time that I heard them was about 2 weeks ago. I have to listen carefully because Lackawanna County comes in fairly good in Binghamton. On a side note I miss hearing the Wyoming County EMS dispatch on 155.235 since I could hear it crystal clear on my Vestal EMS pager before they switched over to one channel for the whole county.

Status
Not open for further replies.