Potus and V-Potus visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvscanner

Database Admin
I have my scanner tied up at home on the feed. I know they are about 300 feds in Beckley now. I might try later today when I'm home to run some freq. on their band.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I've had my scanner on all day and haven't heard anything unless there's some frequencies I need to put in to try to listen to(got it on wildcard for wvirp for any talkgroups I might see)

MOTOROLANUT

Go to the Wiki under Federal Government, then under "F" section, the last entry Federal-Non Federal Interoperability, go to the bottom under references and click on USDHS NIFOG V.3.

This PDF file gives lists the interop channels for Feds and Non Feds.

Its worth a shot if you have the time.

wvscanner

Database Admin
I haven't been up but a few min. but so far Beckley Fire were told by the feds to have a truck removed off the parking lot. The city is using their courthouse radio's as well for the event.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Despite having buncha frequencies inputed I heard nary a peep,did anyone else hear anything other than some raliegh traffic(nothing noted WVIRP)

wvscanner

Database Admin
None on the fed bands. Most is comming off the courthouse freq. For the IRP is was on Kopperston tg9779 but nearly all of it was enc.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Gezelle,there is different ranges depending on agency,check out the wiki on federal monitoring and to wvscanner thanks for that,I just added it as it's not in the raliegh county database(or I'm blind)

Status
Not open for further replies.