POTUS Comm vehicle at Walter Reed tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank67

Premium Subscriber
This is a relatively recent addition to the motorcade, started noticing it I want to say a few months ago.

It goes along with this vehicle below, the current Roadrunner.

xH7AaqX.jpg

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Yep, whether it's a motorcade, Marine One or Air Force One it's amazing that the Secret Service are able to protect and keep anything from happening, so much must go into it that you can't see on the surface. I'd love to know more about that comm vehicle.

You guys interested in communications will love this. This is a gem

This is one of my favorite websites, its actually a blog by a gentlemen who worked for the White House Communications Agency

Anyone interested in the White House Communications will enjoy

Do a few pages at a time, its an overwheleming amount of information

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Yep, whether it's a motorcade, Marine One or Air Force One it's amazing that the Secret Service are able to protect and keep anything from happening, so much must go into it that you can't see on the surface. I'd love to know more about that comm vehicle.

This is one of my favorite websites, its actually a blog by a gentlemen who worked for the White House Communications Agency

prcguy

I've been inside a 1995 series Roadrunner as shown in your links, its the one parked inside a large building. A friend and I were asked for some military radio advice from the SS in restoring an older Roadrunner van and it was very interesting seeing all the stuff inside, which I promised I would not disclose. I even had the SS agent in charge of the van come to my house to pick up some military M/S connectors to finish things off in time for an event that was a few days away at the time.

wowologist

Certifiable
Surprise, short, trip for drive by waving to his supporters. Notice the back two antennas on the SUV used.

Actually what's more noticable to me is that hes NOT in the type 1 encasement/hardened vehicle (the Beast), just a type 2 hardened VIP transit vehicle - and even more interesting is that you can just barely see the plexiglass sheets in front and behind him presumably to keep the SSPD agents from contamination....which going full shock paddle here, red pill or blue...has the 25th already been activated?, and their just not telling us...which would actually be the best and smartest thing that could have been done. I wish our president a sincere get well soon!

spacellamaman

yeah someone told me that worked real well a long time ago. they added it worked even better if the "Washer" was wearing a bikini.

I thought that was kinda odd but gave it a shot anyway.

I ended up being involuntarily committed and was given a gift certificate for 6 months of Conversion Therapy.

"Put 'em on Da Glass" my As.....

spacellamaman

The President was clearly on oxygen at some point, even if it was just precautionary. The press must have asked the Walter Reed doctors a dozen times this morning if the President has been on oxygen at any time for his infection and they kept smiling and saying "he is not on oxygen now" and completely avoiding any information prior to the press conference.

well ya'll got it all wrong.
yes he was on oxygen.

but the reason there was hesitation in disclosing or discussing it, was because it wasn't deemed medically appropriate, or appropriate in polite company in any event. Frankly everyone would rather forget the entire episode. That's why he left Walter Reed so quickly.

"MOMMY!!!"

Blue Velvet is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.