POTUS/FLOTUS to Bedminster Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
The problem is the several small airports within the TFR that they have agreed to give leeway for. Particularly Solberg and Somerset. I didn't have VHF going on ProScan, so I don't know if he was answering up on Guaaaaaaaaaaard (aviation joke) but it seemed like they were giving him a chance to line up for either one and then realized...yeah...not happening. He had 1200 in the box, so...yeah...
The TOI was a violator very early on. There is no provision or leeway for a 1200 code. The aircraft did not contact ATC and get a code as required. The aircraft spent way to much time in the TFR.

It busted both the outer ring AND the inner ring. Paragraph B and A.

Here are the TFR details. For me watching that unfold it seemed like an eternity. Not good.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
The TOI was a violator very early on. There is no provision or leeway for a 1200 code. The aircraft did not contact ATC and get a code as required. The aircraft spent way to much time in the TFR.

It busted both the outer ring AND the inner ring. Paragraph B and A.

Here are the TFR details. For me watching that unfold it seemed like an eternity. Not good.

Not for a VFR aircraft but for Solberg or Somerset they've allowed leeway provided the pilot indicates either as a destination, and even then he's not guaranteed permission.

If this guy wasn't talking, obviously that's a whole different nightmare ballgame.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Really bad. Squawk and talk a must. That never happened. Actually made the bullseye.
1597596927991.png

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
POTUS currently in transit on AF1 to Bedminster for a fundraiser at the Jersey White House. TIme to unlock those milair and federal banks again. I believe it's just an overnight or less from what I'm reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.