• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

POTUS, Obstruction, Stormy and Cohen

I wan't the answer to one very important question. Why did Manafort lie to prosecutors 3 times about his meeting with a Rusky in the middle of the campaign where he shared highly sensitive polling data? Who is he protecting? He just sealed the 7 year sentence.

It makes no sense. Everyone has a right to know what exactly went on there.

And wouldn't that meeting be collusion? Along with 100 or more meetings between Russians and campaign aids. What went on here? It's very abnormal in an American election, perhaps unheard of.

I hear Hillary has some more uranium to sell and negotiations will take place in a plane on a tarmac and Obozo has more time since it's after the election.

Your puzzle pieces are made of rice paper.

Hillary started this crap, and I actually think they are thinking something like, "I can't believe we got away with this."

They thought they'd get rid of Trump, boy were they wrong. Now it's back fired and the only damn cable news company reporting fairly on it is Fox News. That's unreal. Here we have a MAJOR corruption deal, and it it's being buried with a red herring called "Russian collusion."

It's like a magician that specializes in theft. The magician is using the standard ol' practice of misdirection while stealing your common sense. And there are people that fall for it.

Peter Strozk's transcripts reveal that the DOJ made a deal with Hilary Clintons lawyers that limited the scope of a number of areas the FBI could look into like any emails on her server pertaining to the Clinton Foundation. Since when can you negotiate with the FBI as to what they can look at during a criminal investigation? Ooops I mean a matter. The fix was in folks. ;)

It's unreal. It's like the flipping mafia, but it's much, much more worse then that. In this case the mafia controls what the FBI can do. That's a real problem. And I've heard there are in fact rank and file FBI agents that are disgusted with this crap.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
I keep hearing all your reflections into Obama and the Clintons.

They are investigating Trump and finding new witches every day. Trump has been committing crimes for so long and lying about it, it will rightfully take a very long time to root it all out.

Now Mueller has asked for a delay in sentencing Rick Gates due to ongoing investigations.

From the court filings...

"Gates continues to cooperate with respect to several ongoing investigations, and accordingly the parties do not believe it is appropriate to commence the sentencing process at this time"

Reading between the lines, Mueller isn't done, and there's progress being made.

cpetraglia

Premium Subscriber
58 Tweets from the president this weekend alone. Most all of them unhinged and rambling. From denigrating John McCain again to claiming the Mueller probe is illegal.

My friends, I am not so sure Rod was wrong to bring up the 25th amendment. This man is unfit for office. A total loon.

bring up the 25th amendment.

Do you even know why the 25th was created? Or are you just wanting Congress to someho0w magically invoke it because you don't like the President?

I'll give you a clue. Your bias and partisan ideals are clouding your judgment. I HATED Obozo, but you didn't see me advocate for the 25th.

And your principals revolve around a blind devotion to politics and total ignorance of reality.
A blind devotion? That's quite a leap for someone (me) basically stating that I am patient, and not going along with a crowd just for the sake of being popular, and sticking to my principles.

So, you just go along with the crowd? That sounds rather sheep-like.