PRC-152

Status
Not open for further replies.

PACNWDude

I for one decided it was time to go the other direction. Motorola was the standard with the company I work for. Mostly since the company is about 50% ex-military and Motorola is what most of us were used to. Some of us that have used better have been pushing the Harris line of radios.

My personal radio for amateur use and sometimes company use, is a Harris Unity XG-100P. Instead of putting more money into Chinese radios, I went with very high end Harris gear.

And not to re-open another thread, it is possible to get commercial versions of the PRC-152 without the encryption and Satcom mode.

My handheld "shack" includes higher end radios I have purchased over the years. Motorola, Harris and Thales handhelds are shown.

For those that want to buy American, vote with the pocketbook and buy something higher end.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
And not to re-open another thread, it is possible to get commercial versions of the PRC-152 without the encryption and Satcom mode.
Actually, you should have started a new thread. And, I should have taken better notice of what you had posted. So, I've started a new thread for you about hte PRC-152.

Status
Not open for further replies.