Preble County switching to MARCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrentMayes

I am trying to program Preble County and Eaton/New Madison into my BCD996P2. All went good except for a single error. It said there was no APCO band plan. I only jump on here to update my scanner from time to time, so I'm still a novice to the P25 system. I can't find anything about what frequencies to put into the APCO band plan for Preble County and Eaton/New Madison. Can someone point me in the right direction for this?

jasonhouk

I am trying to program Preble County and Eaton/New Madison into my BCD996P2. All went good except for a single error. It said there was no APCO band plan. I only jump on here to update my scanner from time to time, so I'm still a novice to the P25 system. I can't find anything about what frequencies to put into the APCO band plan for Preble County and Eaton/New Madison. Can someone point me in the right direction for this?
What software are you using? Also it should be programmed as P25 Standard.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

TrentMayes

Thank you, I changed that and updated my scanner. However, it still isn't adding an APCO bandplan, so I'm still doing something wrong, I'm guessing?

jasonhouk

Thank you, I changed that and updated my scanner. However, it still isn't adding an APCO bandplan, so I'm still doing something wrong, I'm guessing?
No APCO Band Plan needed for MARCS:IP. It's an issue with Freescan when you import from RR.

All should be good with the change you made.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

CincyKid

Having worked in the Eaton area many years ago and then having gotten back from time to time, I have always enjoyed listening to the dispatches from both the Preble County Sheriff and the Eaton P.D. The only place I am now able to do this is on the internet.

TrentMayes

I am a former volunteer firefighter for New Paris. I got hooked on listening to the scanner while I was doing that. The county fire departments are still on the old analog system, but I see that the state and the county have set aside talk channels for preble fire

Status
Not open for further replies.