Pregnant Man Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortwavewave

No, he just had some of the organs to be able to produce a child if your wife couldnt and you could, and really wanted a child, I dont see what the big deal is, the doctor are giving him hell, as long as the child is healthy isnt that all that matters?

LordJ

Shortwavewave said:
No, he just had some of the organs to be able to produce a child if your wife couldnt and you could, and really wanted a child, I dont see what the big deal is, the doctor are giving him hell, as long as the child is healthy isnt that all that matters?
Um, I think you have it wrong...This 'guy' was born with all 'girl' parts and no 'boy' parts.

Quote from article says... "According to Thomas, who lives in Oregon with his wife Nancy, decided to bear the couple's child after Nancy was diagnosed with severe endometriosis and was unable to conceive. Tom (who was taking hormones at the time to increase testosterone, facial hair and deepen voice) decided to attempt to carry the couple's child - so he went off the hormones and sure enough - his periods returned."

AFAIC - Men don't have periods. This is simply a case of a girl wanting to be a guy...so, yes 'he' can help it....This in no way is a guy having a baby, plain and simple...Just the media having a slow news day.

Shortwavewave

I guess the news on the radio was wrong too because they said he was born with both boy and girl parts, and that where I heard it from

Hey dont say it impossible, if a cow can be born with 8 legs.......

hoser147

Shortwavewave said:
How can he be an idiot? its not his fault he was born with that issue.
As far as my statement even with special circumstances and it was totally possible why would you agree to make your childs life into a media Circus event. Which he choose to do by making a major news issue and posing for pictures. Still stand behind my statement.....Hoser

car2back

Go-24 said:
Isnt every kid born these days born into a F* up world/life?
True, but there some circumstances are worse than others :lol:

If he is really a she, does than mean she/he's wife is a he? :confused: poor kid, I'm confused, I can't imagine what it's gonna be like for her/him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.