Preloads in the BCD 536 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBMTS

I believe you are referring to the master or "full" database. What you need to do is update your 536HP via the Uniden Sentinel program. Once you update Sentinel, you can then update the database in the scanner. The Uniden master database is updated weekly.

kd5pqv

Premium Subscriber
I believe you are referring to the master or "full" database. What you need to do is update your 536HP via the Uniden Sentinel program. Once you update Sentinel, you can then update the database in the scanner. The Uniden master database is updated weekly.

Thanks for the help sir I havnt bought this scanner yet but I will soon trying to learn as much about the scanner before I buy. again thanks so much for your help sir.

RBMTS

You can download the program anytime and experiment with it. You can learn how to create favorite lists. It will give you a fast start for when you receive your new toy.

kd5pqv

Premium Subscriber
You can download the program anytime and experiment with it. You can learn how to create favorite lists. It will give you a fast start for when you receive your new toy.
Sir where do I go to download the program ?

Status
Not open for further replies.