Premium account for feed providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus

didn't the feed providers use to get a premium account to be able to do things like access the audio archive? If that is still the case did something happen because I am unable to access the archive.

I found this in the FAQs
Will feed providers receive a free premium subscription on Broadcastify.com?

Yes. Feed providers will always receive a free premium subscription on Broadcastify.com, however free premium subscriptions on RadioReference.com are being discontinued for feed providers.

So something is wrong with my broadcastify account because even though I'm logged in it won't allow me to listen to the archive.

Last edited:

Nasby

I'm experiencing the exact same thing.

I sent an email to support and received a reply saying that they show my account as Premium Status.

Yet I still get the ads and can't sell on the Classifieds Forum.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Couple things here:

1) Your feed has to be online and broadcasting to receive premium access. your feed has been online and offline quite a bit.

2) Right now we're experiencing a slight problem, only in the forums, where we aren't marking feed providers properly when their feeds come online and offline. I'm working on getting that fixed. Again, this issue is only in the forums, and nowhere else.

NT1K

Couple things here:

1) Your feed has to be online and broadcasting to receive premium access. your feed has been online and offline quite a bit.

2) Right now we're experiencing a slight problem, only in the forums, where we aren't marking feed providers properly when their feeds come online and offline. I'm working on getting that fixed. Again, this issue is only in the forums, and nowhere else.

Possible to at least have some type of buffer? If the feed is offline for x amount of hours, then remove premium status? Sometimes my internet likes to randomly disconnect and sometime takes more than half hour to reconnect everything.

Nasby

Someone at RR Support emailed me and said they had fixed my issue. All good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.