Premium member on RadioReference, but not Broadcastify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedHeart

Premium Subscriber
I am a premium member on RadioReference, but when I go to Broadcastify it wants me to upgrade. I have been trying to add an agency to my favorites on Broadcastify, and have followed the instructions several times, but the agency does not show up on Broadcastify or on the MyRR screen on RadioReference. Also, what does the "add to my RR" icon look like? I have clicked on "watch" and then clicked on the plus sign to add it on the next page but the agency is not shown on my "agencies to watch" on broadcastify and I am not sure where the "add to my RR" is. I have tried 2 different browsers and get the same results with both.

EDIT: I found the icon and added the agency. But it still doesn't recognize that I am a premium member on Broadcastify.

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
They are the exact same user account. If you are a premium subscriber it should reflect on both. Simply make sure you are logged in with the same username (JadedHeart).

JadedHeart

Premium Subscriber
They are the exact same user account. If you are a premium subscriber it should reflect on both. Simply make sure you are logged in with the same username (JadedHeart).

It seems to have worked itself out. I am now able to see things as I should. Thank you for checking into it, not sure what the problem was, but all of a sudden it magically started working correctly! BTW, you are doing a great job here!

Status
Not open for further replies.