Premium Removed from my Profile???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb0nly

I was a premium subscriber for being a feed provider, and now suddenly i am not. I was trying to post an ad in the classifieds and it says i have to be a premium subscriber to place an ad. Well funny cause i was and i just had an ad on there about a month back.

So what the heck is going on here???

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
You are not a premium because your feed is offline. Your feed has to be online in order to receive the premium. This prevents abuse to the premium subscription.

Last edited:

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Hi,

Yup, your only premium when ya feed now. So if your feed is offline, your just a regular member.

I was wondering the same thing, when they did the switch awhile ago.

Put your feed online, and wait a few minutes, and your premium again ;)

cdesigns

You are not a premium because your feed is offline. Your feed has to be online in order to receive the premium. This prevents abuse to the premium subscription.

What about in my case? I paid to be a premium member but I also started providing live feed, if I go offline do my premium status change to normal? Just wondering because I might be offline for a day until I upgrade my scanner and I need to program my scanner importing frequencies from this server thru my scanner program, and if I'm not a premium I will be not be able to do it.

PS: I just checked my Premium subscription and it says:

Your Premium Account Status
Active -Feed Provider Complementary Subscription

But in the top it says that my premium is active until 03-31-2010

Last edited:

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
What about in my case? I paid to be a premium member but I also started providing live feed, if I go offline do my premium status change to normal? Just wondering because I might be offline for a day until I upgrade my scanner and I need to program my scanner importing frequencies from this server thru my scanner program, and if I'm not a premium I will be not be able to do it.

If you take your feed offline while you have a paid subscription then the paid subscription will take effect until your feed comes back online, then it will be the provider subcription. However that paid subscription still counts down whether you have a feed or not.

cdesigns

If you take your feed offline while you have a paid subscription then the paid subscription will take effect until your feed comes back online, then it will be the provider subcription. However that paid subscription still counts down whether you have a feed or not.

Perfect :) I'm ok with that as soon I get my other usb sound cards I will be adding a new feed, thanks for the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.