Premium Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmyers58

I signed up just a few minutes ago for a premium subscription, paid for with my credit card. My scanner does not support radioreference.com downloads. How do I terminate my subscription and get a refund on my card without having to dispute the charge?

Highpockets

I signed up just a few minutes ago for a premium subscription, paid for with my credit card. My scanner does not support radioreference.com downloads. How do I terminate my subscription and get a refund on my card without having to dispute the charge?

While your waiting for your answer from the webmaster, may I ask what scanner you have and what programing software are you using?

InDICa

Sorry to hear that,hope you can get a refund,but at the bottom it say's.......

Refunds

RadioReference.com does not provide refunds for premium subscriptions.

Maybe that does not apply in all cases? Only the Admin. can help you,good luck!

SCPD

QRT

what scanner do you have??

markmyers58

Scanner Model

While your waiting for your answer from the webmaster, may I ask what scanner you have and what programing software are you using?

I have a Uniden BC95XLT. It is actually PC programmable. The issue for me is I have no programming cord for it and will not be able to get one for a while. I am not sure what software to use. Uniden has a package of their own, but I don't know if it compatible with the RRdatabase. I don't want to lose the premium subscription as the site is a truly awesome resource; huge kudos to the RRWebmaster for an clear, easy to navigate website. If refunds are not policy on premium, that's ok. I am sure there are other benefits besides autoprogramming. And I'll be able to do that in a couple of months. Now if someone here as the proper cable for sale for a reasonable price...:)

Highpockets

I have a Uniden BC95XLT. It is actually PC programmable. The issue for me is I have no programming cord for it and will not be able to get one for a while. I am not sure what software to use. Uniden has a package of their own, but I don't know if it compatible with the RRdatabase. I don't want to lose the premium subscription as the site is a truly awesome resource; huge kudos to the RRWebmaster for an clear, easy to navigate website. If refunds are not policy on premium, that's ok. I am sure there are other benefits besides autoprogramming. And I'll be able to do that in a couple of months. Now if someone here as the proper cable for sale for a reasonable price...:)

I don't know to much about that scanner, I hope things work out for you, the link below is software that works with that scanner, I don't know if it will import though, you can read about it on the link below.

http://www.scannersoft.com/

markmyers58

Thanks you for the scannersoft.com link.

It was very helpful and allowed me to do a little more research on scanner programming software. I was able to find software compatible with my scanner and the RR Database through Scannermasters.com. I was also able to get the programming cable direct from Uniden. In a couple of days I will be able to take full advantage of the premium subscription. :) Thanks to all for your kind replies and the help. See you all in the other forums!

Mark Myers
Newbie but will get over it eventually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.